Camp Half Blood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to role play. All Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans welcome.

2 posters

Elle's Characters

Elle
    Elle
    Founder

Elle's Characters Empty Elle's Characters

Post by Elle Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:35 pm

Full Name: Summer Winter and Cole Winter
    Nationality: Canadian

Godly Parent: Khione
    Mortal Parent: Jack Winter
    Powers: (Below)
    Deposition: They change the temperature of the water vapor to cause deposition. It takes 45 seconds to get up to a 3 inch thick snowball. The most they can summon at one time is a 8 inch thick snow sphere. If you do the math, that takes 2 minutes of full concentration. Used up to 3 times a day.
    Freeze: They can freeze up to one 1 ft by 1 ft by 1 inch volume of ice of still water. It takes 30 seconds to fully freeze. They can use this power twice a day.
    Weapons: Summer:Bow and Celestial Bronze Tipped Arrow Cole:Celestial Bronze Throwing Knives
    Years at Camp: 2.5

Skin Tone: Pale
    Hair Colour: Light blond, almost white.
    Hair Style: Summer:Long silky hair that goes up to her back Cole:Ear length light blond with bangs covering his left eye.
    Eye Colour: Icy Blue
    Approximate Height: 5' 7"
    Approximate Weight: Summer: Cole:
    Clothing: Summer:Formal all the time Cole:Between Vintage and Edgy

Three Talents: Good sketch artists, fast, manipulative
    Three Flaws: Cole:Unsociable, Ignorant, Procrastinator Summer:Not Loyal, too risky, unsociable
    Brief Personality: Self contained, mean to many, cruel to each other.

*Life before camp: Summer never let anyone mess with Cole. They lived in a a normal house, on a normal street, with their mom, and step dad. But at night, they stole and vandalized stores. Their mom worked all the time and their step dad didn't care about them. One day their mom got extremely ill, so their step dad blamed her stress and health on Cole and Summer. He abused them and cut them on their hands, so one night the twins fled their house. Summer went her separate way with Cole but they both ended up at Camp Half Blood.

*RP Example: Cole - Right as I’m finish putting up the posters of embarrassing old pictures, I think I hear a creaking noise. Quickly, I duck behind a log just in case anyone was around. I watch my sister as she exits the cabin to see is she notices what I posted on twenty of the trees surrounding the cabin. I was meaning to put on those posters for around two weeks and only got to it now.
    Summer - I open then close the door behind me, with a loud creaking sound. I quickly spot my twin brother, poorly hidden behind a fallen log. I decided to ignore his prank that was meant to humiliate me. Unfortunately for him, I won’t let Cole have that pleasure.

Notes: Tolerates up to 32 degrees fahrenheit without getting cold. Tolerates up to 70 degree fahrenheit and then they begin to get hot.

Last edited by R on Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
    sharkhead1234

Elle's Characters Empty Re: Elle's Characters

Post by sharkhead1234 Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:00 pm

where do i write my character info!?!?!
    tongue
    Elle
    Elle
    Founder

Post by Elle Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:43 pm

Full Name: Raylyn Serrano but goes by Ryn
    Gender: Female but her appearance makes many think she is a boy.
    Nationality: American, specifically Washington State. Philippine ancestry.

Godly Parent: Lethe
    Mortal Parent: Mark Serrano
    Powers(optional): Memory - She can access her memories from up to five years back in perfect clarity for ten minutes. While this is happening she is blanking out and staring into space unaware of her surroundings. If in extreme pain, such as being sliced with a knife for example, she will come out of her trance. This power can be used once a day.
    Weapons: Bow called Piercing with celestial bronze tipped arrows. Piercing transforms into a beaded bracelet if the string is lightly plucked three times. The bracelet will transform into Piercing if the charm depicting an arrow is touched by the user's right index finger three times.
    Years at Camp: One

Hair Colour: Raven/Black
    Hair Style: Short and choppy. Hair length is 5 inches.
    Eye Colour: Very dark brown, almost black but with golden flecks.
    Approximate Height: 5' 4"
    Approximate Weight: 97 lbs
    Clothing: Black jeans, black t-shirt, black wind breaker depicting a raven on the back, black combat boots.

Three Talents: Hobbyist sketch artist and creative writer, quick thinker, great at algebra, eye for details
    Three Flaws: Over thinks things, doesn't like Hecate's children, gets frustrated when people don't understand her logic, has no actual beliefs, stubborn.
    Brief Personality: Ray questions everything and everyone. She sometimes wishes she could sit down and enjoy the world as it is instead of being so curious. Around her father, she's closed off and tries to be alone. Around her friends she's more open but as stubborn as ever. She hates to have her works seen when incomplete and will smack anyone who tries to look at her sketch book/writing book. Though around adults she doesn't know personally, she can barely talk to them because she feels intimidated. Around other kids, she loves to brag in a discreet manner.
    Pets(Optional): West Highland Terrier named Nova

*Life before camp: Before Camp, Ray lived with her father and her older half-sister Rachella, in a nice house at the edge of Olympia. She attended the top school in the state and was in the advanced math and science program. She was socially awkward and tried to stay around her usual group, but within her group, she was comfortable. This was her normal life, but both Rachella and her father knew that she was a demigod but didn't have the heart to tell her. One day, Ray's father wanted to take a road trip for a vacation. Both children agreed to go so they packed their bags, little did they know they were being followed by a monster. By the time they reached Yellowstone National Park, the group was attacked. Rachell almost died in the freak accident while their father continued the "road trip" that he actually planned to drop off his daughter in New York. They had been chased relentlessly by the monster, until finally, they arrived at the woods near Long Island Sound, Rachella was attacked again by the monster and was killed in the woods. Their father fled but yelled at his daughter to go to cross the boundary. Upon arrival at camp, she only carried a satchel with her sketch book, coloured pencils, mechanical pencils, extra graphite, a journal, and a set if extra clothes.

Notes: Wears prescription glasses, in the hipster glasses style. No dyslexia.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:12 am