Camp Half Blood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to role play. All Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans welcome.

Thalia's Pine

Elle
    Elle
    Founder

Thalia's Pine Empty Thalia's Pine

Post by Elle Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:02 pm

I rush up the hill to see if i can get the right light for what I want my drawing to be. I made sure all my pencils were sharpened so I could capture a scene on a day like today. Half Blood Hill had always been my favorite place since it started my new life at camp and ended my . . . old life.

My happiness suddenly transformed into distaste. Was it really a life? My dad, all that time knew I was a demigod and her ran away from my sister's death, leaving me to possibly perish? I frowned, my perfect landscape seemed crisp and cold. I slumped down onto the single tree on the hill. Maybe, just maybe, if I could see him again? "No," I muttered aloud. "He's in jail, most likely. I bet there was an overwhelming amount of evidence proving he 'murdered' his daughter and let the other one 'disappear' under mysterious circumstances. I'm just a lost case and then they'd question me and whisk me off to an orphanage."

I decided to a bit of soul searching so I put my head in my knees. Hopefully, if anyone came through here, they wouldn't think I was a boy cause I already got enough of that in one lifetime.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:09 am