Camp Half Blood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to role play. All Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans welcome.

New Character - WIP

Elle
    Elle
    Founder

New Character - WIP Empty New Character - WIP

Post by Elle Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:40 pm

Full Name: Miharu Natsuki but some people call her Haru-Chan
    Nationality: Japan

Godly Parent: Thanatos
    Mortal Parent: Michi Natsuki, a loan officer with the ability to see through the mist
    Powers(optional):
    Reanimation - This power can be used on small animals such as a rat or squirrel from 10 feet away for five minutes. The power enables the user to reanimate animals from the dead. The maximum animals can be controlled at once is 3. For each animal that is animated it takes 30 seconds of concentration. this power can be used 3 times a day. The largest animal to be reanimated is a fully grown fox which can only be controlled for 2.5 minutes. This power means that their bodies are coming back as “zombies”.
    Shadow Travel - She can travel a distance of 5 miles with using twenty five percent of her energy. Short distance shadow travel such as 5 feet can be used with her feeling momentarily dizzy and unbalanced. Long distance shadow travel can be used once a day as long as short distance shadow travel is only used 3 times a day. If long distance shadow travel is not used, short distance can be used 4 times a day. But, she is extremely exhausted after the fourth shadow travel.
    Weapons:

Hair Colour: White
    Hair Style: Short and choppy, 13 cm approximately except for two long bangs at the side 24 cm in length.
    Eye Colour: Crimson Red
    Approximate Height: 5’5”
    Approximate Weight: 99 lbs
    Clothing: A long black jacket that goes down to her knees. Fingerless gloves. Black combat boots.

Three Talents: Adaptable with a good sense of direction, likes to please people, good with sketching and drawing manga even though she is blind.
    Three Flaws: Doesn’t realize she can’t please everyone, dubious, meddlesome, can’t go into the sun that much
    Brief Personality:
    Pets(Optional): N/A

*Life before camp: Miharu has always resided with her mother in Japan until her mother received a job offer in the United States, which she accepted while Miharu was nine. Busy with work and meetings, Miharu barely had time with her mother, but she accepted that reality and supported her mother. At school, Miharu seemed popular amongst many students as she was always eager to please. One day, at her school, Miharu experienced a shooting. The shooter had not traveled anywhere near Miharu’s class, but her friends had not been so lucky and were killed. Feeling as though it was all her fault, Miharu could not stop second guessing herself. When she returned home that day from school, her mother had picked her up unusually. At first, Miharu thought it was for the shooting, but when she asked her mother about it, Ms. Natsuki had no idea what she was talking about. Instead, her mother had said a man was following her around all day. But, the man had gotten to Chrona first and captured her swiftly as her mom was knocked out from behind. Miharu was flown to “random” woods in the country, still with her book bags and school supplies. Miharu’s captor found it amusing that he should kill the daughter of death near the boundaries of her safety. The captor raised his talons but, Miharu was saved by a girl across the other side of the woods shooting the “man” who turned out to be a monster, with an arrow in his neck. Miharu and the girl (Ray), managed to struggle across the border line. Miharu managed to contact her mother who promptly instructed Miharu to remain at camp.

*RP Example: I walked down the gravely path with scythe in hand. It was night, but I had no fear of the dark for I had always lived in it. But the cold was another matter. As a gust of wind breezed by, my back shivered. It was only a small distance to the house and I could make it. No, I will make it.

Notes: Albino and Blind